I’ve been touched by the hands of grace
Blessing me with your love
I never believed I deserved
Love as lasting and pure as ours
I played it off as inconsequential
To ever fall over my head
Fate called my bluff
By sending you my way
I’ve grown accustomed to our life
To seeing your face each morning
Lying in sleep beside you
Knowing you’re there to adore me
Your face is etched on my eyes
Your touch lingers on my skin
I feel you in our daughter
I sense you in the growing life inside me
You make me whole
Your spirit binding to mine
I pray I never take for granted
The magic that is our love
May I never forget to tell you
The dreams you fill in my heart
I’ve been touched by the hands of grace
Blessing me with your love
No comments:
Post a Comment