Friday, July 8, 2011

Above My Dreams....(song 10/07/09)

Every day I try struggle through
Across time to you
Memories washing all around me
Don’t ever set me free
Feels like yesterday
I held you, saw your smiling face

I followed blindly and just failed to see
You don’t belong to me
I counted on forever to last
Forever came too fast
I can’t find you now
I turn my face up to the clouds

CHORUS:
And with a soft sweet voice
You caress me
And with a touch of love
You hold me near
When I find too much
In the way of who I want to be
You lift me
Above my dreams

Living in my heart, hold onto you
That’s what I have to do
See your light in every place I look
Reclaiming what you took
I’ll grow beyond the pain
And I will never be the same

CHORUS:
And with a soft sweet voice
You caress me
And with a touch of love
You hold me near
When I find too much
In the way of who I want to be
You lift me
Above my dreams

And when we meet again
It will be like you never left

CHORUS:
And with a soft sweet voice
You caress me
And with a touch of love
You hold me near
When I find too much
In the way of who I want to be
You lift me
Above my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment