Sometimes
When I’m lying here
There’s silence all around me
And that’s what I fear
I don’t know
What you did
To me
CHORUS:
But I will stand
I’ll lay down my tears
I’ll search for something
That will make it all clear
I will stand
Looking
Back to a time
When our love seemed forever
And you were mine
Let go
That’s what I tell
Myself
CHORUS:
So I will stand
I’ll lay down my tears
I’ll search for something
That will make it all clear
I will stand
I will stand
I will stand
BRIDGE:
And if you cross my way while I am down
I will speak to you without a sound
CHORUS (key change):
I will stand
I’ll lay down my tears
I’ll search for something
That will make it all clear
I will stand
I will stand
I will stand
Stand on my own
No comments:
Post a Comment